A.C.E. Soil & Site Evaluations’ mission is to install the best septic system possible, with the highest quality workmanship, all while providing the best overall customer satisfaction. We succeed at this because of the integrity of our staff, subcontractors and suppliers, our commitment to a solid work ethic, and our passion for staying current with the newest innovations in our industry, with consideration for the environment and the needs of our customers. Our pride and personal involvement in the work we preform results in a superior product and the highest quality installation and service.
Code of Ethics:
As a professional engaged in the business of septic system installation and repair, and as the owner/operator of A.C.E. Soil & Site Evaluations, I commit to conduct myself and my business in accordance with the following code of ethics.
- I will be fair, honest, respectful and professional, and will act in good faith in all of my business relationships with my customers and the public, including employees, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- I will act in the best interest of my customer unless doing so violates a law, statute, administrative code, or this code of ethics.
- I will not discriminate in any business activities on the basis of race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, family status or handicap.
- I will be truthful regarding my certifications, training, experience, qualifications and services.
- I will accept only those projects with which my skills and licensing are commensurate.
- I will uphold and comply with all governing codes and professional licensing requirements of the jurisdiction in which I conduct business.
- I will respond in a timely manner to all questions or concerns that may arise during or after services have been preformed.
- I will provide a timely and appropriate response to all items and workmanship covered under warranty.